Losing Your Last Ball

So lately ive seen a lot of men talking about only have one nut and then losing their last one as well. This sort of concern is becoming extremely common as rupture becomes an everyday thing in certain parts of the world. In my city around 60% of men have one ball left. If any of those men are sexist or rude to woman or something else, they become eunuchs. Men with one nut are more common than men with no balls and especially more common than men with both balls so it makes sense that a lot more men are becoming concerned about their ball. As I have said before though, balls are not important to women so they shouldn't be important to men. A lot of men use that ball to cause harm to women so women stopped caring if men still have them. Men really need to stop asking if they should be let off the hook because they lost a testicle already because the answer will always be no. This past month, I have castrated 4 men with one nut and I know other women do the same. Its time for men to face the fact that they have to behave in order to keep their ball if they only have one (which most do) or face their punishment and let a strong woman in their lives pop that last babymaker and make them eunuchs. Not to mention I would argue that men having testicles is wrong. Men shouldn't be allowed to make sperm. If man has both balls and gets a woman pregnant he should have a testicle snipped off. And he has one ball and gets a woman pregnant he should still have a testicle snipped off.

By the way I have a second blog now written by a male friend of mine! Check it out: https://rupturedball.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

  1. Hi Stacy. I am a woman and I agree with you that a man should have a testicle removed every time he gets a woman pregnant. That way men can only get a woman pregnant twice which is a good thing since men are so wreckless about not using a condom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fabulous idea! I would totally support that. And I am a man.

      Delete
  2. I have a fixation one attention paid to one ball and the losing of one ball and only having one nut left. I love this post so much and I must admit I get a lot of sexual gratification out of it. If that offends you and you think I deserve to have one nut popped I would gladly let you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I'm the woman who wrote the article. And no it doesn't offend me that this article turns you on. That just means you're extra subservient to women.
      I would like to see you lose a ball like you said though. One-nuts are pretty funny and easy to tease in public and male genitals with only one testicle in the sac are very pleasing to the eye to me.
      Just make sure to wear a cup after the surgery ;)

      Delete
    2. Do I have your permission to pleasure myself at the thought of entertaining you with the look of my one nut after one ball gets popped?

      Delete
    3. Maybe. If you promise me you'll let a woman close to you take a testicle away from you, then after you have it removed you'll have full permission to tug your little thing to me all you like.

      Delete
    4. I think I can't wait to have my little ball ruptured and flattened 😍

      Delete
    5. Perfect. Have you had a testicle ruptured yet? I can't wait to hear about it.

      Delete
    6. No I have not the only person I know that I would feel comfortable talking to about that is in college in another state so it's not something I can try for a while :( But when I do get her to step on my balls I will definitely tell you all about it Stacy!

      Delete
    7. Stacy. Itbis possible to meet you?

      Delete
  3. You bitches are fucking crazy. Is this real? Y’all need mental help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had severe damage to one of my balls as a schoolboy after a girl punted me so hard it changed the shape of it and shrunk, it kinda died. It's still there though. Just sort of pankaked shaped and really small. It's a bit of an embarrassment. I'd rather she came back and finished the job. I'd totally let her! Everyone seemed to agree it was justified, so nothing happened to the girl. I still see her every so often, and I find it terrifying ! hahaa She killed one of my balls with one kick! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone, Stacy is a big inspiration of mine and I have made a similar blog to hers! If you are interested in this sort of rupture discussion, please check me out :) :)

    https://anyasrupturediscussion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunate. :( what was your poll about byw, as a trans woman it seemed really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 3 are

    5 should be popped by 4

    9 should be popped by 2

    And 1 should pop herself

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good! I'll add your votes to the tally :)

    Just wondering, is there anything that influenced your votes, or anything you'd like to know? :) I'm just upset my original post was deleted so I can't get more people's opinions lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just went off of looks that, on who looks like they would enjoy being popped and who looked liked they would enjoy doing it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Experiences With Rupture

Teaching Rupture To Girls

One Kick Pops