Some of my punishment experiences

So as you may know by now, I am big into punishing men through testicle torture.
I and many other women feel it is the best way to fight the patriarchy.
And because of my interest in this I myself have done plenty of punishments, so I thought I would share a few to hopefully inspire even more women to do so.
Each of these stories will ne castrations.

The first story was a boyfriend of mine. At the time I was 17 and he was one of the first men I ever dated.
Everything was okay until one day I learned that he was cheating on me. At this point I had already done a couple of punishments ending in rupture so I decided that I wanted to break up him, but first I was going to make sure that he could never cheat on another woman again.
So, one night we were having sex (I was on top) and I reached behind me and grabbed his balls. I grabbed one testicle and made a fist around it and clenched my hand as hard as I could. He started screaming in pain but I kept going until I popped it. After this i quicky grabbed the other testicle and and ruptured that one as well. Making sure to flatten it out. He was awake the whole time. Once I had castrated him I called an ambulance and left.

The second story is about a man I met at a bar. Me and him were talking and he seemed nice but he began grabbing me and trying to touch in inappropriate places. At this point I tried to leave but he pinned me against a wall. I decided to use the play along method and started to rub and grab his crotch. I felt that he only had one testicle. I got on my knees and undid his pants. Once his ball was exposed I put it in my mouth. I started to suck on it but after a minute I surprised him by biting down on it, hard. He started grabbing my hair and trying to get me off but it was no use. After a few minutes I felt his testicle explode in my mouth. After that he passed out and I called the police.

The third story is very short but one of my best. I was talking to a man who was very  belligerent and was calling me names and sexist terms, so I gave him one very hard kick in the balls and left. A week later I learned that the kick gave him a double testicular torsion and he had to have both balls removed.

I hope this article was helpful to some women out there!

Comments

  1. Hi thank you for sharing those stories. I'm male but I do accept we have problems with the patriarchy and toxic masculinity. These issues are very effectivly dealt with through testicle torture. I like to think I'm a good man but I admit knowing I could be punished not just with a long session of testicle torture but rupture as well makes me behave.

    For me the fear of losing a testicle and the high pain is a strong deterrent and makes me think about how I act. Simply giving a few kicks would not have the same effect so I do understand why rupture punishments are required. It can be a hard subject for men to talk about but I think we need to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is Stacy Jones. I'm on someone else's computer so I can't use my account right now.
      I'm glad that you support rupture as a way to punish men. How do about me castrating a man with one kick?

      Delete
  2. hi. just leaving this comment here to let you know that that was really me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy. To reply. Its impressive if you can cause rupture with just one kick. Was that a lucky shot or can you consistently do it? I thought one kick ruptures were rare but I may be wrong. I also thought women preferred to prolong the kicking so the man feels pain for hours before rupture. For me as a man much of the fear comes from knowing if punished I'll suffer for hours before my testicles are ruptured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, like I said in the story, it wasnt a kicking session. i was in public and i kicked him in the balls because he was being rude. The kick didnt rupture his testicles. It caused him a double testicular torsion, which is where the testicles are twisted and they die.
      But yes, I have caused more than several men to lose one or both testicles from a single kick before. I'm quite good at it. I make last much longer during sessions though.

      Delete
  4. Hi Stacy, I'm sorry for not reading your comment correctly about the testicle torsion. That was rude of me. But I have read that testicle torsion is extremely painful so what you did was probably very effective. Also I suppose in public it is best to get as much force into a kick as you can for effectiveness. You sound very skilled and what women like you do is very good work.

    I imagine you could make a kicking session last a long time with that skill causing a world of pain. Im crossing my legs thinking of your skill. But it is all fair punishment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm a man who has lost a testicle from a single kick. It is very possible for women to do.
    I was 15 and my sister and 19 and we were having an argument one day and she got so mad that she kicked in the balls as hard as she could. I passed and from the pain and when I woke up my mom and sister her standing next to me to explain me that I had just lost a testicle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Just had a read through and its great to see more places where this is being talked about. It is also amazing to see so much male support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy! Its great to see that my biggest inspiration has read some of my testicle rupturing!
      I will probably write another one soon. Also, the male support is fantastic. Many men who have lost one or both balls to a woman support these punishments. also if its not too much to ask, could you give me your thoughts about the 3 instances in this post?

      Delete
  7. Hi I have just seen this report. You guys may want to comment

    https://womendefendyourself.blogspot.com/2018/12/worrying-report.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo! Stacy. I totally agree with your stance on this, I should have had one or maybe both of my balls removed by now because of my horrible behavior as an adolescent. I wish there were more ladies like you readily available to take our balls away without any attached emotional drama...should the need ever arise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey everyone, Stacy is a big inspiration of mine and I have made a similar blog to hers! If you are interested in this sort of rupture discussion, please check me out :) :)

    https://anyasrupturediscussion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Experiences With Rupture

Teaching Rupture To Girls

One Kick Pops